I love wearing jeans. You’ll see me in jeans 98% of the time. The other 2% I’m in your standard casual leggings or joggers. For Christmas this year, I got myself some cute PJ bottoms from “PINK”. Guys, these pants are so comfy and they’re so cute I’ve even thought about wearing them out ( … More Pyjama Day
Lately, I feel like everyone is getting lash extensions. Honestly, I had no desire to. I always thought they looked amazing, but I didn’t feel the need to pay $150 (every couple months). I have a friend who does lash extensions and she asked me if she could test out new lashes at no charge. … More Lash Extensions : Yay or Nay?
No, we are not ACTUALLY moving to the mountains. But every time we go to a small mountain town the thought seriously crosses my mind. Ryan and I took our first ever trip without Lukas (so bitter sweet) and we drove 4 hours to Jasper. To say that Jasper is beautiful is an understatement. It’s … More Let’s move to the Mountains
Fall is the season for long coats and scarves, recently I got this really cute grey long business like coat from Zara and I’m quickly learning it literally goes with everything. My favourite is pairing it with my mom jeans. It’s thick enough that I can wear it in the winter too which is a … More Long grey coats
I think going to the prairie Gardens is going to be a new annual tradition for us. Lukas enjoys it more and more each year, which is such a beautiful thing to see, and I find more and more to love about it each year. This year was a little more special because Ryan’s grandparents … More Fall-O-Ween Festival
Honestly, when I heard we were going to a garden I wasn’t all that excited, in fact I thought it would be super boring. I was wrong, it was amazing! It wasn’t just flowers, there were butterflies, castles and best of all COFFEE! Lukas’ eyes widened when he say the butterflies and it was the … More Botanical Gardens
Whyte Ave is kinda like a downtown for hipsters. It has boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and cute buildings people like to take pictures in front of. One of my oldest friends and I spent the evening eating and walking around Whyte. We stopped at this burger bar called RE:Grub and got the most AMAZING milkshakes … More My Day on Whyte